Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yummy Treats that are good for you!

Everyone has their own little guilty pleasure. Mine is chocolate and most everyone I know loves chocolate! But if you are trying to watch what you eat or just want to be more healthy, there is one great brand that had little calories and tastes awesome. Skinny Cow. The Skinny Cow used to just make ice cream but now they make candy! Yay! There are also some great brownies that are amazing from Fiber One I think. I tried my first one when I was at my friend's house and it was one of the greatest tasting brownies that I have ever had. Her family is really healthy and doesn't buy real candy. They get the type that has like 80 calories. But these brownies tasted amazing and they were only 90 calories! So that is about it.... But remember it's ok to have some chocolate that's not low fat (do they make low fat chocolate???). Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment