Monday, August 22, 2011

How to deal with bullying

 Being bullied is one of the worse things that could happen to you, but you need to try and ignore bullies. If your getting bullied online, print out the things that they say and keep a record. You need to make sure that when you tell an adult you have proof. The second thing to do, is block them. If you get bullied on Facebook you can block people and I think that most sights have the option of blocking people. Third is try to ignore it. If it gets really bad delete your account or just not go on anymore.If you get bullied verbally tell someone. That is kind of obvious. Second is tell them to leave you alone. I know what it's like to be made fun of and I hated it.  But I am telling you now, things do get better. I know it's today and today is bad, but just think that tomorrow things will get a little better. Then the next day will get better, and the next day and the next day ect.ect. But you never give up. I really want to let people know never to give up. It will get better. I hope this helped and I hope if that you are going though some bully related issues, things turn out ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment