Sunday, August 14, 2011

Being a Vegan

A lot of people don't know what being a vegan is. It is basically not eating anything made from animals. This includes: Eggs, dairy, leather, wool, and things made from animals or by animals. I was a vegan for a week and I was miserable. I ate Cheerios, and soy milk. I was so sad... Anyways, if you are interested in being a vegan, there are some things you should know. First off, being a vegan, you need to have vitamin pills to get the nutrients you need. You also need to talk to your doctor just to double check. If you are trying to lose weight then this will be very effective. If you only eat organic, healthy, and nutritious foods, and workout, you will be in great shape. If you are being a vegan for animal rights, that's cool too. I'm a vegetarian and totally get that. Anyways, I hope that this helped you. Remember, getting protein is a big problem for vegans so make sure you take to your doctor before being a vegan. (If you want, you can start off vegetarian and see how you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment