Saturday, August 13, 2011

What not to bring to school

Here are 5 things that you should never bring to school.

1. Weapons of any kind. This is obvious. 

2. Valuable technology. Never bring your expensive camera, iPad, iPod, or any other device that is valuable to you. 

3. Your personal notebook. Never bring this because if someone sees it and reads it, they will tell everyone. 

4. Valuable jewelry. You don't want to lose your valuable jewelry because someone took it. And you might lose it.

5. A lot of sports equipment. It's not smart to bring a ton of your sports stuff to school with you because you don't have any where to put it, you have to carry it after school, and someone might take it. 


4 comments:

  1. Love the new design Liv!!

    1. - because I would totally bring my MK47 (that's a gun, right?) to school.

    2. - Well, I do have to bring my calculator to school, and that cost like 300 bucks.

    3. - I'm the kind of person who likes the wear their heart on their sleeve, so (a.) I probably wouldn't mind if anyone found my personal notebook, which isn't a diary it's a "thought book" where I can write poetically about thoughts and it's very nice. (b.) but I do agree. most people should never let that notebook near anyone.

    4. - I don't wear jewelry at all so HA

    5. - and, yeah, that's... not really gonna be a problem to me.

    ;) nice list, Liv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was getting tired of pink... Cuz you know how much I love pink..... Ugh... Yeah it's a gun. And good luck trying to conceal it. It's a machine gun. It's huge. yeah I have to literally carve my name into my calculator so no one takes it... And i also wear my heart on my sleeve and tell people the what I really think but I would never bring my journal to school. It's social suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "social suicide?"

    I couldn't care less about my social status as long as I have friends! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww *hugs* thanks. I needed that. Having a bad day..

    ReplyDelete