Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bad days

Everyone has them. Some worse than others, but we need to get through them. I know what it's like to fell really stressed or overworked, or even just ignored, but we need to move on. Here are some ways to get over bad days or make them better.

1. Go for a walk/run. It really helps to clear your head and you should sleep better at night.
2. Read a book. Sometimes when you read a good book, it helps take you away from the real world and be transported to another.
3. Be with friends. Being with friends is one of the best ways to feel better. I cannot tell you how many times I have vented to my friends and afterwards, I feel so much better.
4. Write your feelings down. It helps and relieves some of the stress.
5. Plan something fun. If you plan to do something fun like go hiking or go somewhere it makes you excited and makes you look forward to something.
6. Learn an instrument. If you have an old guitar lying around the house, pick it up and play it. (Playing an instrument is very helpful for me and I suggest it to everyone)
7. Listen to music and lie down. Sometimes just lying on your bed and blasting the music is one of the best ways to relive stress.
8. Play a sport you love. If you are doing what you love, it makes your day and makes a bad day, an ok one.
Those are all the ways I can think of off the top of my head! Hope this helps and I hope that I make your day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment