Sunday, July 31, 2011

What's in my bag?

So there are a lot of videos on YouTube that are "What's in my purse" or "What's in my bag" and I thought it would be fun to write a blog post about it. So I have just a regular type of bag I got at Old Navy it has a long  strap and it's all cotton cloth. It's a summer bag and it has a black and white (and some gray) floral print on it. It wasn't that expensive and I think it was like 12 dollars or something. Anyway, here is what I keep in my bag:
1. My phone (Basically that's in every one's bag.)
2. A Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea hand lotion (I just keep in in there in case my skin feels dry)
3. A Sephora mirror
4. A little bag of makeup which has- chap stick, lip gloss, blush, and lip shine
5. A bottle of water
6. My wallet
7. My retainer case (yes I wear a retainer)
8. some hair bands
And that's it! Leave a comment saying what's in your bag!

2 comments:

  1. :)

    I only have bags on occasions. And in the summer it's very rarely.

    But you're lucky, at the moment I'm in a camp and require a bag.
    1. A thin sweatshirt, in case of rain.
    2. My library card, sometimes.
    3. Two books.
    4. NOT my phone. Because I don't own one. SO BASICALLY NO THAT'S NOT IN EVERYONE'S BAG THANK YOU VERY MUCH RAWRG.

    :P hey you changed the name of the blog. I like it better!

    ReplyDelete