Sunday, July 31, 2011

Brushes

Makeup brushes are the tools of the makeup artist. It is literally like art on your face. ;) Here are the most used brushes and the most popular:
1. Foundation Brush. As it's name implies, it is used to put on foundation. I don't use foundation because I like to have a more natural look and I just don't really like to use foundation. I have a foundation brush but I use it to apply masks instead of foundation.
2. Blush. Again it's name implies that you use it to apply blush.
3. Eyeshadow- This brush is the one I use the most out of all my brushes. I love this brush because I use it to blend the color.
4. Kabuki- A kabuki brush is a short little brush that has a really big bristles. It's like a shorter blush brush with a bigger top.
5. Eyebrow brush- This brush is to shape your eyebrows

No comments:

Post a Comment