Sunday, July 31, 2011

How to get rid of dark circles

I know this is a problem for a lot of people and it is a problem for me too. My dark circles are bad and it bothers me a lot. I usually use a cream based concealer to hide them and it usually does the job. But if you want to make them go away (not completely but be less noticeable without makeup) than this tip will really help. I take a face towel and make it damp. Then I put it in the freezer for about an hour to two hours. After I take it out of the freezer, I put it on my eyes and keep it there for about 20-30 minutes. This tip really works and is a great inexpensive way to get rid of dark circles. Another way you can reduce dark circles is to get more sleep. If you are stressed and don't get enough sleep, it causes you to get very dark circles. Finally, one of the most simple ways to reduce dark circles, is to drink a lot of water. I know I have said this in previous blog posts, but it really is the simplest way to help your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment