Thursday, July 28, 2011

Skin Care- The truth (part 2)

here are the remedies that I said I would list in my last post.

1.( For red irritated skin)- I know how crazy this sounds but it works. Trust me I've used it! Take some all natural yogurt in a bowl. (vanilla. I use Chobani Greek Yogurt. It's nice and thick) Then using a foundation brush dip it in the bowl of yogurt and spread it all on your face. So pretty much an edible mask. =)  Wait 15- 20 minutes and then wash it off. Your skin will feel really good and smooth after you do this. It also feels amazing. If you want more information on how to make a mask go to bubzbeauty channel on YouTube and look up her tutorial. It's called- healthy skin and hair trick

2. OK this one is simple- WATER! Just drink a lot of water. Hydrated skin is healthy skin. =)

3. Another edible face mask is oatmeal. You take a fist full of oatmeal, run water over your fist so that the water gets in the spaces. When you open your fist, the oatmeal should be soft and not rough. The just rub the oatmeal over your face. It's a messy facial so i suggest doing it where you won't make a huge mess. After wash away with lukewarm water.

4. There is a facial kit that I have been using for a while that I really like. Its a DHC kit and it includes a facial milk, acne toner, acne wash, and spot treatment. The spot treatment is for if there is like on huge zit  you just use it on that.

Theses are the skin remedies that I use. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment