Thursday, July 28, 2011

Makeup- the truth

So some girls say that makeup makes girls superficial. Well actually, most girls just want to wear makeup to feel pretty and to feel good about themselves. They are insecure about how they look so they try and hide imperfections. I won't lie and say that I don't use makeup or say that I don't feel insecure sometimes... I do. Who doesn't? No ones perfect. But if you do want to wear makeup, don't plaster it all over your face. I use concealer to hide my dark circles and some eye shadow (not really dark or bright colors). I use some light champagne eyeshadow to give a nice natural look and some light lipgloss. It's a nice summer look which is great and natural. Makeup is supposed to enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up! Hope you enjoyed my first blog post!

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Cool blog!
    Great tips! There's absolutely no reason to feel insecure about yourself!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lame comment.
    I'm bad at commenting. I like what you said about make-up enhancing your looks, not covering up. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Should I do more blogs about makeup or change the subject??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear makeup.... does that make me secure? ;D
    Love ur blog, Liv!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby! What story should I write first for my other blog?

    ReplyDelete