Thursday, July 28, 2011

Skin Care- The truth

So I know a lot of people who tell me "I hate my skin!" or "Why does my skin breakout so much?" Well I have the truth about skin care. Every person's skin is different. There are people who have very oily skin, people with dry skin, people with dry patches and oily spots. For example, when I was in the fifth grade, my hair was a mess. It was pretty gross and I cringe every time I think about it. So since my hair was dirty, the oils from my hair would go onto my face because I would have my hair in my face. Because my hair was in my face I got breakouts around my forehead and in my T zone. (In case you don't know what the T zone is it's the area on your nose, forehead, and on your cheeks. It forms a T.) But after I realized that my hair was the cause of my bad skin, I took better care of my hair and my skin cleared up after using some products which I will list in a minute. So if you have bad acne then I suggest thinking of why you get breakouts. Here are some reasons:

1. you have your hair in your face. (Your hair doesn't even have to be dirty to give you a breakout! I suggest a headband)
2. Hormones. If you are at that age where you go through puberty, of course you will get some zits! Everyone does at one point.)
3. You touch your face a lot. You have oils on your hands and when you touch your face you get them on your skin and they clog your pores. 
4. You don't wash your face every day.

Those are some of the reasons why your skin might breakout. But luckily I know some remedies for bad skin that aren't that expensive!

I will list them in my next blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment