Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nail care

Taking care of your nails is important.  Trimming your nails when they get to long is a must because who wants long yucky nails? (No offense if you have long nails. I just don't like them.) If you play sports then you probably already have short nails. Biting your nails is a bad habit and I admit I do bite my thumb nails but I m trying to break that habit. Painting your nails is something I love to do and I'm sure that almost every other girl in the world loves to change the color of their nails. After you paint your nails, it is important to take the polish off when it starts to chip. Chipped nails look bad and also the paint can turn your nails yellow after a while. Note: If you wear tons of nail polish then your nails will turn yellow. It's best to take the polish off after a few days and not wear anything for a while. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment