Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stress

Ok I haven't posted anything in a while... My bad. I've been wicked busy and I know that sounds like a lame excuse but I am not lying! Anyway, stress is something that we al go through. I have been going through it, and I'm sure that some of you have too. Stress causes breakouts and I know this first hand when I got home from school and found I had three new zits on my face! I always take care of my skin and usually never breakout so I was pretty mad. I got to work right away and applied some of my Lush oily skin scrub and then applied some DHC acne spot treatment. Now they are mostly gone but then I realized how stressed I was. I have to go to school then go to practice and then do my homework. So I am working hard almost all day. My only free time is about nine and I'm exhausted then so I have to sleep. Important thing to do when your stressed that I find most helpful.
1. Get all f your work out of the way so then you have time to do stuff later.
2. Lie down, read a good book and relax!
3. Pamper yourself! Pampering is one of my favorite things to do when stressed. :)
4. Sleep! Not enough sleep can lead to stress.
5. Drink water. Being hydrated makes you feel so much better and refreshed.
6. Plan a fun day with friends. It could just be hanging out but do something fun.
7. Get around to doing something you have been wanting to do!
That's all for now. Hope to write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment