Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daily Routine

So I have seen some beauty gurus get requests to write about their daily routine like makeup and just things in general and so I thought that would be something fun to do! So here it goes:
In the morning I try to get up but I usually just sleep for another 45 minutes. Once I finally get out of bed, I go down stairs, have breakfast then get changed. After that I put on my makeup (Depends on the day but I usually go with some mascara and eye shadow) and double check that I have everything. Then I go to school. When we get released, I get my stuff and sometimes will go to the library to meet up with some friends but usually go home. When I get home the first thing I do is get a bagel. I don't know why but it's just the one food I love so much and have to have a bagel! Once I have had my precious bagel, I knock out my homework then get in my jam jays (pjs). I need to be comfy and I am always freezing so I need to be warm! After that I usually just read or watch some videos before dinner. When dinner is over we all usually go in the family room and watch some TV and I get tired really easily so I go upstairs and get ready for bed. Doing things like taking off my makeup, brushing my teeth, putting in my retainer, are all part of my nightly routine. And then I fall asleep. Yup, that's my day! Comment below about your usual routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment