Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Things to do when your bored this summer

Sorry it has been a LONG time! Finals are this week but today we have the day off so I decided to go back to my blog that no one reads... OK so summer is so close and if your like me last summer, you will be stuck at home at some point and maybe me bored. Last summer I was bored 99% of the summer because I was stuck at home. So here a few ways to not be bored.
1. Ride a bike
2. Go for a walk.
3. Bring a camera with you and take pictures of nature
4. Clean your room
5. Bake/cook something
6. Make a bracelet or jewelry.
7. Go outside and tan (wear sunscreen!)
8. Go for a run
9. Find an old exercise tape and work out
10. If you can't find a work out tape, make up your own workout
11. Make a movie.
12. Build something
13. Practice a sport or activity you do.
14. Draw or sculpt something.
15. Move around furniture in your room.
16. Print out pictures of a band/singer/athlete you like and decorate your room.
17. Paint your nails
18. Experiment with makeup
19. Try to curl your hair.
20. Try on dresses you have and do your hair and makeup.

So those are just what I can think of off the top of my head. I'll be back more when exams are over!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment