Sunday, December 25, 2011

Curling your hair

Merry Christmas! So I got a curling iron (new one. mine broke) and I just tried it out. It is amazing. It is a wand curling iron and I love it. If you want to get curls that look like Taylor Swift's then this is the curling iron for you! Make sure you get a WAND one. The regular barrel ones won't give the good tight curls. The smaller the piece of hair, the tighter curl you get. The bigger the piece, the looser the curl. If your hair is annoying and doesn't hold a curl, make sure you spray it with hairspray after or prep it with mousse. Leaving the curling iron on your hair too long damages your hair. LEAVE IT NO LONGER THAN 30 SECONDS. Also be careful of your fingers and to to burn them. That is very bad. Mine came with a weird glove thing that protects your 3 fingers but I don't use it. I just *carefully* wrap it around. If you have any questions just leave a comment and I'll answer it. Hope this helped and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment